Sunday, September 17, 2006

Rainy Sunday afternoon…

Or should I say lazy Sunday… I like Tropical rain, at least for now… It’s been raining quite a bit in the last week. It would be nice for Melbourne to get one of these downpours once in a while. Pic taken form the ICT building.


Currently I’m sitting at the bench on the ground floor in the foyer area of the building. Just today I found out that these benches have power sockets underneath them. Thought that’s not that much of a big deal anymore (for now), as I got a new battery for the laptop. The new battery is good for a few hours of work, as oppose to a few minutes that the old one was capable of. Apparently, this rapid decrease in a battery performance of our (beloved) gadgets is something that will be around for a while longer...

View for the bench:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love yew man :P
but not in a gay way of coarse :)

im glad your rnjoying yourself while im stuck ehre in flimsy melbourne


ITS FLIMSY I TELLS YA!