Thursday, September 14, 2006

Blogging about blogging

There is lots of it out there... I went looking for a solution to the pictures uploading problem and it turns out that I'm not the only one facing the issue. Google guys are 'upgrading' the blog, and this version that I'm using is in the beta stage - no right/basis for complaints. Though on the bright side they are 'looking into it', so those pics will be there 'in no time' :)

The suggested solution out there was to use the FireFox instead of IE, though I cannot even log in using FF, let alone upload the pics. Though FF's advantage is that the blog itself looks better -it used to look good in IE as well at the beginning.

Update, 23th Sep - now that I can log in using FF, here's the pic of one of the 'blogging spots' - though here I can only work off-line, as wireless doesn't reach to the 8th floor - which is actually the 7th floor. Around here they start the count from one, there is no ground floor!

No comments: