Monday, September 18, 2006

Pics are up

I was saying that it must be possible, and now finally thanks to Ray it is. Ray directed me to the new Picasa's web album. Currently I have two posts that have links to the album, one with more photos of the campus (note how clean and tidy it is!), and the other with shopping photos from Johor Bahru, Malaysia. For best viewing of the whole album, after clicking on the thumbnail within the post and getting to the web album, click on the Slideshow link on the right had side of the photo. Enjoy...!

Though, still cannot post up individual photos that are not uploaded in the webalbum.

Now, I can :)

1 comment:

zb said...

Thanks for that, though I wrongly expressed my self - now updated. I meant to refer to uploading pictures that are not in the web album.