Monday, September 22, 2008

Love (via) Skype

Last time I was back in Melbourne, we got the parents' computer Skype enabled:
Yogi's there too:
Technology, at times, truly does have the ability to erase the distances. During a chat, I forget that actually we are not in the same room, and that there is 7000km between us.

Pozdrav...!


UDATED 3rd Oct:
By the way, and Roza is there for few seconds at the time as well. The connection with Teheran is just terrible... Over there, ADSL is allowed only for corporate accounts, so she is on the dial-up, and connection drops way too frequently for any meaningful chat to take place.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

oh jesus and marry (i'
m having a religious moment) is there a worse photo of me???? i know being very wain, but that is one ugly happy photo :)

zb said...

:) - i might get a 'better' one next t n replace it... though I really like this...

Ive said...

what a pisser! hope you dont have any photos of me to display!... x

Ive said...

what a pisser, hope you dont have any photos of me to display :)