Saturday, August 08, 2009

The Graduate

The flight which I boarded straight from the office was delayed for an hour. It landed at 8:40am. I was in the car at 9:05, on the way from the airport to the uni . Picked up my dress at 9:25 - the official cut off time for gown dressing was set at 9:30am. The ceremony started at 10:00am and finished at 12:30pm. With it my extended journey towards Masters in Information System was officially completed, and so has the university education that started in 1998 - at least for now. As expected, Mum was ecstatic throughout the ceremony (3rd point in the letter). Surprisingly, both Dad and Sister had fun during the proceedings... And me, well most of the time I was bored, tired and falling asleep - as expected. But also - in strike contrast to nine months ago - feeling the immense amount of gratitude, accomplishment, happiness, pride...!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

agreed, congratulations!
check your email inbox :)