Friday, November 07, 2008

Procrastination

Yesterday, on the day when the promise of change arrived to America, and hopefully the world as a whole, some things around here stayed the same old, same old: Here's the email that I sent to the professor of my Globalisation class regarding the assignment that is due on the 7th Nov, and he´s reply:

Hi H,

I need more time for my paper. With you approval, I will submit
 no later then Monday 17th at 2pm. I'm badly behind with the paper. On top of that, just moments ago, I have found out that my group for other module has decided to change the direction, and we need to rework the project before our presentation this Saturday, and the subsequent submission on the following Wednesday. Given the extension, I am confident of producing the work worth your reading time. I apologise for the inconvenience caused,

Z
--------------------------------------
No, Z. I am afraid 13 Nov 9 am is the absolute deadline and nothing short of medical reasons can be excused. So you do have to work something out.
--------------------------------------

Good luck to my assignments...!

Ps: pictured procrastination through the process of some trivial change.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha nice one (mush pic's). loved the absolute answer from your prof !- has he seen one too many like us ( is it the mirror again ?) or is it just him ;)