Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Baby Step closer to MrProfessional

Since this morning, it looks even more promising that Huge was right to say that the next interview should be just about negotiation of the terms and conditions for the contract. I received the reply to my 'thank you' latter from the CEO. I am happy with the way I wrote that BS latter last night (apart from the few typos that my tired, running on adrenaline brain did not direct). In particular, I like how I manged to summarise some of the things discussed during the interview, so I'll share it here:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8 October, 2008. 08:35

Hi Z,

I am happy to have met you too.  MrP [the 1st guy who interviewed me] will be in touch with you shortly.  There may be an opportunity for further discussion.  Hopefully we can arrive at a win-win situation.

Best regards,

CEO

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7 October, 2008. 20:18

Dear MrCEO,

I would like to express my appreciation for taking the time out of your busy schedule to meet me earlier today. It was a pleasure having a conversation with you about the SA position at HC, the potential career paths, and the vision that you have for the future of the company. 

In addition, I would like to take this opportunity to say that after our conversation, I feel even more confident that the job represents a win-win situation. I believe that with my international exposure, teamwork and communication skills, along with analytical and creative abilities, as well as eagerness to learn and work hard, I can provide tangible business value to HC's customers, and in turn to HC itself. At the same time, the SA position represents a junction where I can further hone my skills, and develop myself both professionally and personally, while learning by working on diverse type of challenges.

Again, thank you, and I hope that HC and myself can move into the next phase of our respective maturation process together.

Sincerely,

Z        

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Zoran,

that all sounds gread. I wish you good luck for the next steps and hopefully you will describe some of the things you'll be doing in the future!

Cheers,
Björn

zb said...

Thanks guys for the support. Needed, and even more so appreciated. Cheers...!