Sunday, January 07, 2007

Home sweet home

Loved India holiday!

At the end of it all after arriving from the airport, I had an unexpected 'same, same, but different' warm feeling when I opened the entry door to the apartment. It must be related to the primal joy of having your own corner in the world.

There is a mountain of marking that I have to climb before putting up the pics and some accompanying stories form the trip. But in the mean time here are the photos that Kilian took while I was traveling with him. Also, need to organise the ticket for the next adventure, it looks like I'll be meeting up with my precious Yogic (sister) in Thailand in about a month and some change :)

Yes, yes, ...wodnerful...!

Ps: the above line I've stolen form BG, David's fiend that works here at Poly as well. He repeats the line number of times after a goooood meal. Made me curious so much that I even had to have a look under the table - kidding not!

No comments: