Thursday, May 08, 2008

Non-utilised advise

I've just finished the feedback for the ex-student's Final Year Project proposal. While sending the edited document - manly just English/writing corrections (I know, who would have thought I'll be doing that :) - thought I'll throw in something extra as well. The lessons I'm still to learn:

-when it comes to BS advise, I know you heard it many times and it sounds corny, but here it is again: do try to do things as early as possible, and be organized! [These two things come as advises given to me by some very smart/experienced people that, unfortunately, I did not manage to put into place during my research time - such as life... live and learn - for your advantage, I wish u can learn on other (my) people's mistakes.)

Wish you all the best for your final project - and the future in general.

goodLuck...!

1 comment:

chong chong said...

Ha, I wonder who is/are those smart/experienced people, their advise is really good.:-P

but it is never too late, as long as you knew where is the problem, at least there is possibility to improve, better than some people they don't even know this but just think theselves are perfect. ^ ^