Sunday, June 10, 2007

Two Stupid Dogs

Nope, this has nothing to do w/ the Japanese dogs I met. Yesterday, as I was writing the mail to Dan, I stumbled across the youTube link for my all time favorite cartoon show from back in a day.

There was a 2 Stupid Dogs weekend long time ago on Cartoon Network. I always wished that I recorded couple of tapes, and now, after many years, they are back :)

'That's cute, but it's wrong' is the line, n inspirations of similar ones, that ended up as a part of my teaching tool kit. You guessed it, it comes from 2 Stupid Dog's show on teaching.

'Hi in the sky, just like a pie' was something that crept into my vocab years late when English became my daily necessity.

It was back in Auckland when I first started using English, that was also the time when I initially thought about the meaning the word friendship has. Here's nice animated description.

They also have something to say about how to find that spacial one, and what happens in relationships. And, of course, about Love...!

No comments: